Vertical Rackmount Server Rack - An Edge over Other Server Rack Varieties - The vertical rackmount server rack is emerging as one of the most popular options today both in the commercial as well as industrial sectors. The reasons for this are many. Read on to know why they have an edge over other server rack varieties these days.
Vertical Rackmount Server Rack - An Edge over Other Server Rack Varieties
By Leslie Parker
Dec 22, 2010 - 6:21:09 AM
The vertical rackmount server rack has become much more popular than other varieties in various IT sectors today. In fact, most all non-rackmount rack server varieties are being replaced with the vertical version. The reasons for this are just too many to recount in just one article. However, in this article I am trying to enlist the most important ones.
• The first and foremost reason is that it takes care of your space constraint issues by using standardized vertical rack units. This allows the vertical server rack to provide maximum usable server usage in minimum floor space.
• The vertical server rack facilitates easy access to the equipment stored in it. Hence, you can save on time, which is very important these days with fast lifestyles.
• Another advantage of using this vertical rack server is that the user can control the servers in a convenient way, as it offers greater visibility and easy recovery, whenever the need arises.
• The vertical racks are very flexible and can be assembled very easily, which allow them to be shipped with ease. This also allow for greater user friendliness, as they can be moved just anywhere as per his/her convenience.
• Easy handling and extra storage space make them the ‘first pick’ of all users of server racks.
• These are user friendly as they can accommodate any number of add-ons like rackmount powerstrips, and other computer related tools.
• Most of these racks today also come with many optional features to fit your specific applications.
• When mobility is important, casters can be mounted on the server rack.
• Many vertical server rack come standard with user-friendly features like rackmount powerstrips, open-wire racking for better air inflow, as well as Electrostatic Discharge protection.
With all these features, it is much easier to find a server rack that fits your specific applications.
Disclaimer: Dime-Co.Com is an online information article and video article network. All articles, video articles, comments, and other features herein are for informational purposes only and are provided "as is" without warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind. The views and opinions expressed in an article, comments, links or blogs are the author's own, and not necessarily those of dime-co.com's owners. For full disclaimer, please read our TOS.