Ten Fun Ideas for Bridal Party Gifts - There is a misconception out there that choosing your bridal party is all about playing favorites. There are elements of truth to that of course. You want to pick groomsmen and bridesmaids that are important to you, but you also want to focus on picking a bridal party you can count on.
There is a misconception out there that choosing your bridal party is all about playing favorites. There are elements of truth to that of course. You want to pick groomsmen and bridesmaids that are important to you, but you also want to focus on picking a bridal party you can count on.
Being a member of a bridal party is a lot more than just standing still during the ceremony and partying hard at the reception. It requires months of planning everything from the bridal shower to the bachelor party, and of course there is the monetary commitment they have to make for tuxes, gowns, travel, and accommodations.
When brides and grooms decide on the group of people they want to share their special day with, reliability is a very important factor.
It is important for people who are getting married to realize the enormous commitment that their friends and family are making when they are a part of their bridal party. One way that brides and grooms show their appreciation is through bridal party gifts. Here are ten fun ways to show your bridal party how much their friendship and hard work means to you.
1. The Cosmopolitan Monogrammed Koozie by Kate Aspen is a great gift for bridesmaids who are ready to have a good time. This flexible fabric koozie has a hot-pink bow with a snap-on monogrammed initial. It will keep any normal sized beverage can cooler for longer so that your bridesmaids can set it down while they dance the night away at your reception.
2. One thing to consider when picking out bridal party gifts is finding something that will be used over and over again. The Personalized 25 ounce Sport Mug will be a favorite among your groomsmen. Two full cans worth of the beverage of their choice will fit into this tall and handsome mug. It can also be personalized with a first name and the date of the wedding.
3. Do you often find yourself forever in debt to the priceless advice of your bridesmaids? Show them how much they mean to you with a heart-shaped box. The Heart Box with Crystals can be personalized with a first name on the lid. It is great for storing jewelry and for remembering what a great time they had on your wedding day.
4. The Personalized Rubber Grip 13-Function Army Knife is a bridal party gift that will get a lot of use. It includes a screwdriver, nail file, knife, scissors, bottle opener, corkscrew and more. It is made of high-quality stainless steel so you know it will last the test of time. You can even have two lines of up to 12 characters per line engraved on it if you want to send a special message to thank your groomsmen.
5. Another gift that will come in handy at the reception is the Wedding Tux T-shirt Shaped Bottle Holder. Remember the old t-shirts that had tuxedos screen-printed on them? Imagine that but miniaturized and able to keep your beverage cold! Zippered Wedding Dress Bottle Holders are also available and sold separately.
6. What better way to show your appreciation to your bridesmaids than to get them out of their uncomfortable high heels for the reception? The “Thank You” Flip Flop Sandals will have them relaxing and enjoying the evening in no time. The heel of the right sandal features a message that says “Thank you for keeping me on my feet.” These sandals are a great way to get your bridesmaids to let their hair down and finally enjoy all of their hard work.
7. Give your groomsmen the gift of class with a set of Personalized Round Beaded Cufflinks. You can either surprise them with the set before the wedding, or thank them with them afterwards. They have a gorgeous beading around the outside and a three initial personalized monogram in the center. These cufflinks will have your groomsmen looking great on your big day, as well as long after.
8. Flasks are a traditional wedding party gift, but the Personalized Cell Fone Flask is like nothing you have ever seen before. It looks just like a real cell phone except it will discreetly hold the beverage of your choice. It even comes with a genuine leather case that has a belt loop for easy access in taking those “important calls.” You can even personalize two lines of characters on the fake screen.
9. If your wedding party is made up of rugged outdoorsmen then you might consider treating them to a Sportsmen’s Gift Set. It is three gifts in one! This lovely set includes a compass, a flashlight, and a stainless steel pocketknife. The knife can even be engraved with their first name and the event date.
10. The “Knotted Couture” Monogrammed, Quilted Tote Bag by Kate Aspen is a glamorous gift that will dazzle your bridesmaids. It is a lovely shoulder bag with plenty of space and tons of style that they will get a lot of mileage out of for a lot of years.
If you are lucky enough to have a bridal party full of people who are willing to set aside their valuable time to support you on their wedding day, then a simple bridal party gift is the least you can give in return. What you buy and how much you spend really don’t even matter. All the members of your bridal party really want is for their effort to be acknowledged. Picking a thoughtful bridal party gift is important, but be sure to wrap it up in a big heartfelt “Thank you.”
Dena Merlino is a freelance writer who writes about a variety of topics including bridal party gifts.
Disclaimer: Dime-Co.Com is an online information article and video article network. All articles, video articles, comments, and other features herein are for informational purposes only and are provided "as is" without warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind. The views and opinions expressed in an article, comments, links or blogs are the author's own, and not necessarily those of dime-co.com's owners. For full disclaimer, please read our TOS.