Acronis True Image 2014 is the First to Introduce Full-System Cloud Backup for Personal Use - Acronis, a leading provider of physical, virtual and cloud backup solutions, today announced the availability of Acronis True Image 2014, the newest version of the market-leading personal backup and recovery solution.
Acronis True Image 2014 is the First to Introduce Full-System Cloud Backup for Personal Use
By Maria Kurganova
Dec 16, 2013 - 8:55:21 AM
Users Can Now Back Up Their Entire System or Specific Files to the Acronis Cloud to EasilyRestore and Access Data Anytime and Anywhere
Woburn, Mass. August 28, 2013 Acronis, a leading provider of physical, virtual and cloud backup solutions, today announced the availability of Acronis True Image 2014, the newest version of the market-leading personal backup and recovery solution. Among other user-requested enhancements, this major release features the industrys first scheduled automatic backup of full system images to the Acronis Cloud, in addition to traditional, locally-attached storage.
With Acronis True Image 2014, PC users can take advantage of its advanced data protection capabilities, to safeguard important data from natural disasters, theft, or damage to their PC by keeping a complete system image in a safe remote location. Combined with best-in-class backup to locally attached storage devices, users can feel confident that their complete PC image data, including everything from applications and files to settings and bookmarks, is protected and secure.
The simple and intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) lets users backup and restore their data easier than ever before. With its desktop and mobile applications, including iOS and Android support, the backup data can be accessed and restored anywhere, anytime to any PC.
Acronis True Image 2014 Features:
· Full and incremental disk image backup to local storage and the Acronis Cloud Dual protection for the entire system in case a local backup is damaged, lost or stolen
· Individual files, folders, and data backup Both in the cloud and to local storage
· Incremental restore from the cloud Rapidly restore the entire system, without the need for locally attached storage
· 5GB of secure Acronis Cloud storage is included at no charge for one year (with additional storage available to purchase from within the application) Users can upload their most important data and access it from anywhere
· Windows 8 Support Acronis True Image 2014 is certified Windows 8 compatible
· Acronis True Image 2014 Premium The new Premium version, also available now, lets users restore a complete system to different hardware and additionally provides support for Dynamic Disks and Windows Pre-Installation environments (WinPE)
Disclaimer: Dime-Co.Com is an online information article and video article network. All articles, video articles, comments, and other features herein are for informational purposes only and are provided "as is" without warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind. The views and opinions expressed in an article, comments, links or blogs are the author's own, and not necessarily those of dime-co.com's owners. For full disclaimer, please read our TOS.