Want to convert your FLV videos to iPad friendly formats and then enjoy them on your new iPad's big, beautiful, Multi-Touch LED screen? It's a hassle to get all the way to the end only to discover that your video file won't play on your iPad. I highly recommend iSkysoft iPad Video Converter for Mac, which provides optimized preset for your iPad so you don't need to worry about the settings for your iPad or iPad 3G (iPad 2 included). In addition, it will preserve the video quality to help you to convert FLV to iPad Mac perfectly.
3 simple steps to convert FLV to iPad format on Mac OS X
1. Add files in FLV to iPad Converter for Mac Drag files to the FLV to iPad Converter for Mac or click the "Add File" button to import FLV files. It supports batch conversion so that you can add several FLV files at one time for converting, to save your time.
2. Select iPad preset from format list
To play FLV on iPad Mac, here you can choose iPad Video MP4 as output format from output format list and the resulting movie will look quite nice on iPad big screen. The FLV to iPad converter has offered an optimized preset for iPad which would help you out of those complicated figures like resolution, frame rate of your output files.
3. Start to convert FLV to iPad Mac
Hit convert to start the FLV to iPad conversion on Mac OS X. Bingo! That's it! When the conversion is done you can upload the output videos to your iPad or iPad 3G and enjoy it any time you like! This professional FLV to iPad Converter for Mac is specially designed for Apple iPad, aiming to enable iPad users an exquisite experience of viewing HD videos on their iPad's widescreen.iPad video parameter
* H.264 video: up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
* MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
* Motion JPEG (M-JPEG): up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
Disclaimer: Dime-Co.Com is an online information article and video article network. All articles, video articles, comments, and other features herein are for informational purposes only and are provided "as is" without warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind. The views and opinions expressed in an article, comments, links or blogs are the author's own, and not necessarily those of dime-co.com's owners. For full disclaimer, please read our TOS.