The tradition of sending holiday greeting cards to families and acquaintances has been around for a long time. It is an annual practice that never fails to touch someone’s heart. If it has been your tradition to send Christmas greeting cards to your family and friends, there is no reason why shouldn’t you also send custom greeting cards to your customers and colleagues. They will surely appreciate the nice gesture as much as doing business with you.
Sending custom greeting cards to business colleagues, customers and suppliers can be your friendly way of letting them know that you value working or doing business with them. For your clients, it can also serve as a pleasant reminder that you are still available to provide your services them as they welcome another year of business. To make the most of your custom greeting cards, here are some suggestions that can be useful to you:
1. Choosing high quality custom greeting cards is essential. If you are sending the cards to customers, you don't want to leave a bad impression with cheap, flimsy greeting cards. Keep in mind that the quality of your card will reflect on your business image.
2. If you are not sure about the religious backgrounds of your recipients, consider choosing a general design, like a greeting card with a simple, winter holiday photo on the front cover. If possible, you may produce a different set of cards with a religious-themed image for your recipients who are active Christians and celebrate Christmas day.
3. Custom greeting cards are effective in tugging at the heartstrings of a recipient if they carry handwritten greetings. So instead of having printed holiday wishes on the inside of the card, consider writing it yourself or have some people in your staff do the task for you. Write something like "Wishing you and your family a joyful holiday season," or "Wishing you a warm and cozy holiday season."
4. Underneath the greeting, write a personalized note to the recipient. You may write something like "Hi, Sam. We appreciate doing business with you this year, and we are looking forward to another year of great collaboration. Enjoy the holidays."
5. Sign with your first and last name at the bottom of the card after a closing phrase such as “Sincerely yours” or something similar. Make sure to write legibly and for best results, use a good pen.
It is always a great idea to connect with customers and associates during the holidays through custom greeting cards. It allows you to reveal a different side of your company, the one that sincerely cares about people and values the relationship that you have with them. Sending greeting cards is also a great way to express your gratitude to the individuals who have been supporting your business over the years, be they customers or suppliers or your partners and employees. Make sure that your custom greeting cards look great and the quality of the paper you choose is of excellent quality as this will reflect on your corporate image.
Disclaimer: Dime-Co.Com is an online information article and video article network. All articles, video articles, comments, and other features herein are for informational purposes only and are provided "as is" without warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind. The views and opinions expressed in an article, comments, links or blogs are the author's own, and not necessarily those of dime-co.com's owners. For full disclaimer, please read our TOS.