High Fiber Foods Boost Your Mood - High fiber foods, particularly those with soluble fiber, can provide several benefits such as healthy pregnancy nutrition, natural weight loss and an elevated mood.
Business Related Topics...
Computer Related Topics...
Entertainment, Recreation & Sports Related Topics...
Health & Fitness Related Topics...
Home & Family Related Topics...
Shopping Related Topics...
Would you like to submit articles to our site? Have a question or a problem?
High fiber foods, particularly those with soluble fiber, can provide several benefits such as healthy pregnancy nutrition, natural weight loss and an elevated mood.
Author: Everett Smith
Date: Feb 24, 2012 - 8:53:15 AM
Eating high fiber foods may sound almost as exciting as chewing on carpet, but if that can truly make you feel better then it might be just the mood boost you require.
High fiber foods not only act as mood boosters, they also offer these 5 advantages.
1. High fiber foods are full of some of the most effective nutrients at the lowest cost. Beans, for instance, provide vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium, Vitamin C, and folate (which is exceptionally favorable for pregnancy nutrition). Add in several grams of fiber per serving and these high fiber foods are especially advantageous for the body.
2. High Fiber foods are better for the digestive system. When your body is not accustomed to taking in much fiber it may take a while to work into it. However, consuming at least twenty-five grams of fiber regularly usually produces smoother elimination of waste as food moves through the intestines without pressure. The fiber takes in lots of water, which creates softer stools and can alleviate constipation.
3. High fiber foods, especially those rich in soluble fiber, offer a path to natural weight loss without expensive diet plans or medications. You see, soluble fiber regulates metabolism and helps to moderate healthy blood sugar levels. High fiber foods also make you feel full, but they ordinarily contain fewer calories than other selections on the menu. It is key to note that high fiber foods have proven to be especially helpful for calorie reduction in humans. So, loading up on high fiber foods instead of junk is a sound way to give yourself the gift of natural weight loss. The combination of normal blood sugar with less weight is a life changing, mood boosting experience that every person can relish.
4. Soluble fiber foods such as oats, rye, and barley are known to have a positive effect on lowering unhealthy cholesterol. In “You, the Owner's Manual” by Dr. Mehmet Oz, M.D. the doctor points to a report that “…showed that a 10-gram increase in the daily intake of fiber decreases the risk of heart attack by 29 percent…"
Dr. Oz mentions that the positive effects of consuming more high fiber foods will happen "almost immediately. " The fiber helps transport stuff through your digestive system—including toxins—very quickly. He continues to articulate, "Bile, when it gets absorbed through the bowel, turns into cholesterol. So when you take a lot of fiber in your diet, you suck the bile out of you, and your cholesterol drops automatically. It also gets rid of sugar, which helps the diabetics. And it's a great tool if you want to lose weight because it makes you feel full."
5. Eating high fiber foods makes for smooth moves, and that can boost anyone's mood. When discussing fiber, it invariably comes down to the fecal frequency. Of course, everyone feels better when they can eliminate without straining. No one wants to be found dead in the bathroom with their pants around their ankles.
When you take in the recommended 25-35 grams of high fiber foods each day, you will be so regular that you'll be able to set your watch by the time of your bowel movements. This regular schedule will help you live a long and happy life.
Author Cliff Everett Smith is one of the owners of http://www.BestHealthFoodStore.net, a health food store online for effective whole foods and health drinks. See the high fiber foods he recommends for a lifetime of health and happiness. View his natural weight loss plan that helped him shed thirty pounds.
|Search for articles:
Latest Articles in All Categories
|Putting Up a Small Commercial Printing Business
|So You Might Be Unemployed And Desire To Become A San Francisco Real Estate Investor Now
|Meditation and Mindfulness: Dealing With Emotion
|CPA Websites: Five Essential Ideas for Composing Convincing Articles
|Set Goals In Order to Come Up With Your Action Plan
|Is the Air in Your Home Safe to Breathe?
|Coarse Fishing Tackle Review: The JW Young 13ft Trotter Rod
|Section 1031 Exchanges For San Diego Real Estate Investors
|Phoenix Real Estate Investing For Highest Possible Earnings
|Legendary are the Volk Racing TE37 Wheels
|Developing the Next Generation Wall Station (ChaseDesk™) for Healthcare - A Case Study
|What are step down transformers?
|Introducing Sharehype, the Revolutionary Tool for Online Marketers
|Rewards To Shopping For Austin Real Estate On The Web
|Hydroponics for Beginners
Would you like submit your articles and have them approved on a priority status? Find out more about how you can become a Priority author for pennies a day! Click here.
Disclaimer: Dime-Co.Com is an online information article and video article network. All articles, video articles, comments, and other features herein are for informational purposes only and are provided "as is" without warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind. The views and opinions expressed in an article, comments, links or blogs are the author's own, and not necessarily those of dime-co.com's owners. For full disclaimer, please read our TOS.