Business Related Topics...
Computer Related Topics...
Entertainment, Recreation & Sports Related Topics...
Health & Fitness Related Topics...
Home & Family Related Topics...
Shopping Related Topics...
Would you like to submit articles to our site? Have a question or a problem?
Weight loss tips and advice
Author: Hayme Cerrito
Date: Jul 7, 2011 - 1:55:29 PM
WEIGHT LOSS HELP
Weight loss has a variety of misconceptions that keeps people from reaching their weight loss goals. Knowledge is power and the more information you have on the subject of weight loss, the better you chances of success. I’ve compiled a short list to help you started on reaching your weight loss goals.
1. Eat half of what is on your plate and save the rest for later. It’s better to eat six small meals throughout the day than to eat three big meals daily.
2. Eat clean! That is to say, eat foods that are not highly processed, such as canned or packaged foods.
3. Stay away from restaurant food, this is o.k. once in a while, but most restaurants add a lot of calories in the form of fat to make the food taste better, a chefs best friend is butter!
4. Drink water before every meal, this will help to hydrate your body and fill your stomach so you don’t want to eat as much food.
5. Utilize positive affirmation throughout your day such as: “eating healthy will help me to be the best I can be”. Many successful people, such as Mohammed Ali, have used this technique to reach their goals in life.
6. Visualize, picture yourself as the person you want to be and look like in life. Do this when you get up each morning and before you go to sleep each night.
7. If you fall, get right back up on the horse and keep riding. Don’t beat yourself up mentally, what’s done is done.
8. Start exercising, get your body moving. Most of us spend our down time in front of the television, get off the couch and perform some exercises while you watch your favorite shows!
9. Have faith and believe in yourself, this was another trait, the great Mohammed Ali possessed.
10. The most important rule of all, to lose weight you must burn more calories than you consume. To my knowledge, there is no magic pill, there may be products that can aid in weight loss, but you can’t expect to take a pill and lose weight without exercise and proper eating habits.
Weight loss will not just happen, you have to be proactive
and become a student of the game. The more information you have about the
subject the better your chances for success!
For more free tips and tricks as well as free information on the subject, click this link http://www.freeweightlossandmusclegainlibrary.com
Hayme is a mother of two, works in corporate America and holds her black belt in Six Sigma
|Search for articles:
Latest Articles in All Categories
|Putting Up a Small Commercial Printing Business
|So You Might Be Unemployed And Desire To Become A San Francisco Real Estate Investor Now
|Meditation and Mindfulness: Dealing With Emotion
|CPA Websites: Five Essential Ideas for Composing Convincing Articles
|Set Goals In Order to Come Up With Your Action Plan
|Is the Air in Your Home Safe to Breathe?
|Coarse Fishing Tackle Review: The JW Young 13ft Trotter Rod
|Section 1031 Exchanges For San Diego Real Estate Investors
|Phoenix Real Estate Investing For Highest Possible Earnings
|Legendary are the Volk Racing TE37 Wheels
|Developing the Next Generation Wall Station (ChaseDesk™) for Healthcare - A Case Study
|What are step down transformers?
|Introducing Sharehype, the Revolutionary Tool for Online Marketers
|Rewards To Shopping For Austin Real Estate On The Web
|Hydroponics for Beginners
Would you like submit your articles and have them approved on a priority status? Find out more about how you can become a Priority author for pennies a day! Click here.
Disclaimer: Dime-Co.Com is an online information article and video article network. All articles, video articles, comments, and other features herein are for informational purposes only and are provided "as is" without warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind. The views and opinions expressed in an article, comments, links or blogs are the author's own, and not necessarily those of dime-co.com's owners. For full disclaimer, please read our TOS.